If you have a complaint about an interpreter, you may file a grievance with the NH Board of Licensure of Interpreters for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing:

NH Licensure Board

c/o Program for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
21 South Fruit St, Concord, NH 03301
voice: 603-271-3877
TTY: 603-271-1483
Fax: 603-271-7095Or you can file a grievance with RID.